We Are an Authorized T-Mobile Dealer
*** IMPORTANT: If you have a freeze or hold on your SSN, you will need to remove them temporarily BEFORE you come into the store ***
Our unique partnership with T-Mobile has brought unsurpassed connectivity to the islands, and now we are giving locals a place to get phones and support right here in the islands! We converted our Friday Harbor retail space into an onboarding headquarters for all types of connectivity options including T-Mobile phones. We have a full-blown T-mobile retail store with all the greatest phone options for your choosing.
We have a full-blown T-mobile retail partner store with all the greatest phone options for your choosing in stock. What we don’t have we can deliver to your home in 48-hours, so come on in and get connected today.
We have created a quick form for you to follow to make sure your switch to T-Mobile is as smooth as possible for you, your family and business. You can you this online version or download a printable file to work through at home.
1. To move your existing phone number to T-Mobile, you will need:
The account number of your current cell or phone provider
The four (4) digit account PIN associated with your current service provider
2. If you are getting a new phone, and you want to keep your contacts, photos, apps, etc., you will need to make a backup of your old phones first. Do this for every phone you want to transfer. To do this, you will need:
The screen unlock code for each phone
The username and password to your cloud accounts if you backup your data online
If you back up your phone(s) to a computer, be sure you do this right before your visit to our store
3. Do you want to sign up for a personal or business account?
Some Benefits of a Business Account
• 24/7 stateside support and go directly to an operator, not a recording
• Get a Business Family Discount for your employees (from $20-$40 off a month on their personal plans)
• GoDaddy website discounts, and more
I want to sign up for a:
4. If you have an Apple iPhone, you will need to turn off the “Find My iPhone” feature in Settings.
You will need to enter your Apple iCloud username and password to turn this feature off. To do this, go to Settings, click on your name at the top, the iCloud option, then scroll down to “Find My iPhone.” On that page, turn off the “Find My iPhone” feature, enter your iColoud password, and tap “Turn Off” when that is complete.
5. To set up a T-Mobile account you will need:
• Driver’s license, passport, or Federal ID
• Sole Proprietor Business Account:
• Driver’s License
• Business Card or Business License
• FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
• Driver’s License
6. Do you want to add T-Mobile One Plus to one or more of your lines?
Some benefits of One Plus for an addition $10/month:
• HD video streaming
• 10GB 4G LTE Hotspot
• Caller ID
• Unlimited 4G LTE device data
• Unlimited GOGO WIFI inflight
• Voicemail to text
Yes, I want to add it to _______ lines
Bring the support material you gathered while working this checklist to the Rock Island/T-Mobile retail store and we’ll get you onto T-Mobile as fast as possible.